Would you like to become a volunteer at Espace Bernadette?
Come and join us! With others, share an adventure of solidarity in the service of the sanctuary and the pilgrims.
If you wish to live this adventure of solidarity at the service of the sanctuary and the pilgrims, a certain frame of mind is required. …
- Welcome each person as he/she is. Listen compassionately. Welcome the other members of the volunteer team.
- Guide people in discovering Espace Bernadette. Guide them in doing the “Walk in the footsteps of Bernadette” and in awakening in them a spiritual awareness.
- Be of assistance and enter into Bernadette’s spirit of availability.
- Be ready to share with and receive from the Community of Sisters and the volunteer team during prayer time, re-reading, relaxation, meals, deepening of Bernadette’s spirituality.
There are multiple tasks:
- Reception of pilgrims and visitors. Providing information.
- Chapel service
- Room cleaning
- Table service
- Maintenance of gardens and buildings
- Animation … museum, video and walk in the footsteps of Bernadette
To become a volunteer
Requirements for registration:
- Be an adult
- Be in good health
- Speak and understand the French language. Any other language would be appreciated.
- Respect the selected commitment period
- Accept an assignment suitable to the needs of the sanctuary
- Sign the volunteer’s agreement
Conditions of stay:
- Bedroom with one or two beds and wash-hand basin
- Toilets and showers on each floor
- Sheets and towels supplied
Conditions of registration
- Send a covering letter explaining why you are interested in becoming a volunteer
- Attach a description of your skills
Your application will be final after agreement with Espace Bernadette Volunteer Service.